The Healing Grapevine “Conspiracy Research Team” takes a non-biased look at the “Incremental Tyranny Theory” also called “Boil the Frog Slowly” Theory.
This lady gives an emotional, yet accurate speech on our states as slaves to the U.S. Corporation, legal chattel used for trading on the Stock Market. It’s really sad to see how deeply hurt people are to learn we’re all born into a slavery system without our knowledge. And that’s the key…I DO NOT CONSENT. All governments are corporations, the One People of the world face the same wake-up call to UNITE as a collective, to reclaim our sovereignty and VALUE.
Published on Jul 18, 2012
The United States is not a land mass, it is a corporation.
On January 22, 1783 Congress ratified a contract for the repayment of 21 loans that the UNITED STATES had already received dating from February 28, 1778 to July 5, 1782. Now the UNITED STATES Inc. owes the King money which is due January 1, 1788 from King George via France. King George funded both sides of the Revolutionary War.
On September 17, 1787 twelve State delegates approve the Constitution. The States have now become Constitutors. Constitutor: In the civil law, one who, by simple agreement, becomes responsible for the payment of another’s debt. Blacks Law Dictionary 6th Ed.
The Articles of Confederation acknowledge the debt owed to King George.
Now the Articles of Confederation which were declared in force March 1, 1781 States in Article 12:
On August 4th, 1790 an Act was passed which was Titled.-An Act making provision for the payment of the Debt of the United States. This can be found at 1 U.S. Statutes at Large pages 138-178. This Act for all intents and purposes abolished the States and Created the Districts. If you don’t believe it look it up. The Act set up Federal Districts, here in Pennsylvania we got two. In this Act each District was assigned a portion of the debt. The next step was for the states to reorganize their governments which most did in 1790. This had to be done because the States needed to legally bind the people to the debt. The original State Constitutions were never submitted to the people for a vote. So the governments wrote new constitutions and submitted them to people for a vote thereby binding the people to the debts owed to Great Britain. The people became citizens of the State where they resided and ipso facto a citizen of the United States. A citizen is a member of a fictional entity and it is synonymous with subject.
What you think is a state is in reality a corporation, in other words, a Person.
“Commonwealth of Pennsylvania is Person.” 9 F. Supp 272 “Word “person” does not include state. 12 Op Atty Gen 176.
There are no states, just corporations. Every body politic on this planet is a corporation. A corporation is an artificial entity, a fiction at law. They only exist in your mind. They are images in your mind, that speak to you. We labor, pledge our property and give our children to a fiction. For an in-depth look into the nature of these corporations and to see how you also have been declared a fictional entity. See: AMERICAN LAW AND PROCEDURE. JURISPRUDENCE AND LEGAL INSTITUTIONS. VOL.XIII By James De Witt Andrews LL.B. (Albany Law School), LL.D. (Ruskin University) from La Salle University. This book explains in detail the nature and purpose of these corporations, you will be stunned at what you read.
Now before we go any further let us examine a few things in the Constitution.
Another interesting tidbit can be found at Article One Section Eight clause Two which states that Congress has the power to borrow money on the credit of the United States. This was needed so the United States (Which went into Bankruptcy on January 1, 1788) could borrow money and then because the States were a party to the Constitution they would also be liable for it. The next underhanded move was the creation of The United States Bank in 1791. This was a private Bank of which there were 25,000 shares issued of which 18,000 were held by those in England. The Bank loaned the United States money in exchange for Securities of the United States. Now the creditors of the United States which included the King wanted paid the Interest on the loans that were given to the United States. So Alexander Hamilton came up with the great idea of taxing alcohol. The people resisted so George Washington sent out the militia to collect the tax which they did. This has become known as the Whiskey rebellion. It is the Militia’s duty to collect taxes. How did the United States collect taxes off of the people if the people are not a party to the Constitution? I’ll tell you how. The people are slaves! The United States belongs to the founding fathers, their posterity and Great Britain. America is nothing more than a Plantation. It always has been. How many times have you seen someone in court attempt to use the Constitution and then the Judge tells him he can’t. It is because you are not a party to it. We are SLAVES!!!!!!!
THIS GENOCIDE IS NOT GETTING MAINSTREAM COVERAGE, WEST PAPUA NEEDS OUR HELP ~ NO ONE SHOULD EVER HAVE TO LIVE IN CONSTANT FEAR AND TERRORISM: PLEASE HELP BY SHARING FREELY…MAHALO!
In West Papua there is no peace, no justice. There is only killing, rape, torture, intimidation, bloodshed, oppression, village burnings, racism and eternal suffering for those living under Indonesia’s colonial occupation.
Published on May 6, 2013
As more and more studies demonstrating the corrosive effect of psychopathy on government, finance, and business emerge, researchers have begun to explore how our society itself has been molded in the psychopaths’ image. Now, one of those researchers, Stefan Verstappen, shares his insights on psychopathy in modern culture. This is the GRTV Feature interview on Global Research TV
Published on Apr 30, 2013
Episode 110 air date April 25th, 2013
More explosions, strange reports from eyewitnesses, scanner feeds not fitting -Official Story- and then the BS Xenon NK nuke cover story from CTBT…ITS FUKUSHIMA PEOPLE
Also in honor of the 27 year anniversary of Chernobyl on April 26th, we read about one womans thyroid cancer story and her gradual understanding of how she had been nuked.
End the Lie interview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwWiEC…
Fukushima Diary article about CTBT detection of Xenon: http://fukushima-diary.com/2013/04/ct…
Rachel Maddow busts a nut over conspiracy theorists:
High rads in fracking waste rejected at PN landfill: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffmcmah…
Bloomberg says interpretation of Constitution “must change”: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Governme…
This corporate agenda and structure ( the conspiracy ) based on your birth certificate, using you as a slave for their system, is now shut down by THE ONE PEOPLE ( former OPPT ) using the structure of Uniform Commercial Codes (UCC) filling Universal Laws / Common Law as the new laws for the Universe. We are back to PRIME.
No One stands between you and the creator.
During the month of May the IUV-ExChange goes online, and very soon.
You will Experience massive changes and the ending of these wars
and this former corporate slavery systems.
Dozens of journalists sifted through millions of leaked records and thousands of names to produce ICIJ’s investigation into offshore secrecy
A cache of 2.5 million files has cracked open the secrets of more than 120,000 offshore companies and trusts, exposing hidden dealings of politicians, con men and the mega-rich the world over.
The secret records obtained by the lay bare the names behind covert companies and private trusts in the British Virgin Islands, the Cook Islands and other offshore hideaways.
They include American doctors and dentists and middle-class Greek villagers as well as families and associates of long-time despots, Wall Street swindlers, Eastern European and Indonesian billionaires, Russian corporate executives, international arms dealers and a sham-director-fronted company that the European Union has labeled as a cog in Iran’s nuclear-development program.
The leaked files provide facts and figures — cash transfers, incorporation dates, links between companies and individuals — that illustrate how offshore financial secrecy has spread aggressively around the globe, allowing the wealthy and the well-connected to dodge taxes and fueling corruption and economic woes in rich and poor nations alike.
The records detail the offshore holdings of people and companies in more than 170 countries and territories.
The hoard of documents represents the biggest stockpile of inside information about the offshore system ever obtained by a media organization. The total size of the files, measured in gigabytes, is more than 160 times larger than the leak of U.S. State Department documents by Wikileaks in 2010.
To analyze the documents, ICIJ collaborated with reporters from The Guardian and the BBC in the U.K., Le Monde in France, Süddeutsche Zeitung and Norddeutscher Rundfunk in Germany, The Washington Post, the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) and 31 other media partners around the world.
Eighty-six journalists from 46 countries used high-tech data crunching and shoe-leather reporting to sift through emails, account ledgers and other files covering nearly 30 years.
“I’ve never seen anything like this. This secret world has finally been revealed,” said Arthur Cockfield, a law professor and tax expert at Queen’s University in Canada, who reviewed some of the documents during an interview with the CBC. He said the documents remind him of the scene in the movie classic The Wizard of Oz in which “they pull back the curtain and you see the wizard operating this secret machine.”
Mobsters and Oligarchs
The vast flow of offshore money — legal and illegal, personal and corporate — can roil economies and pit nations against each other. Europe’s continuing financial crisis has been fueled by a Greek fiscal disaster exacerbated by offshore tax cheating and by a banking meltdown in the tiny tax haven of Cyprus, where local banks’ assets have been inflated by waves of cash from Russia.
Are you just scraping by to survive, living paycheck-to-paycheck, with collection agencies hounding you on the phone asking you to make payments on your unsecured debts (credit cards)? Here’s what you need to know and here’s the letter that you need to send to each collection agency that contacts you.
1) You are protected by law, The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.
2) Credit card debt is “unsecured debt“. This means that no collateral was put up to guarantee your repayment of the loan, thus, your home or personal property cannot be taken and your wages cannot be garnished.
3) Most credit card issuers never keep a copy of the contract on file. Therefore, when they pass your debt on to a third party collection agency, there’s no contract that can be enforced in a court of law!
4) If a collection agency attempts to a judgment against you, you must respond to the court within the time specified to challenge their claim, otherwise, the collection agency will be granted a “default judgment”. You do not want this to happen! See this excellent article on how to avoid a default judgment.
5) The worse thing that could happen in the event a judgment is issued against you is that a lien for the amount of the debt could be placed against your home, but with the way the economy is now going, chances are that you will never sell it, therefore, the collection agency will never get a dime from you.
6) Collection Agencies know all of this but assume that YOU are ignorant and will not fight back. Most people are completely in the dark about all this and just assume they need to give in to the collection agencies.
7) Using this method, your credit score will be wrecked, but who cares!? The entire banking system is corrupt, credit scores are what manipulate the masses like sheep, and the whole system is going to come crashing down anyway. It’s better to be free from the stress of collection agency harassment and tearing your hair out over the decision to pay a stupid credit card bill or put food on the table to feed your family! Your family comes FIRST and your priority should be food, shelter, utilities, and other immediate personal needs. Should the economy turn around (it won’t), you can always pay the creditors back at a later date when you have more disposable income; but for now, you need to survive and that’s what this post is all about.
Now, on to the Collection Agency Killer letter process…
Here’s how the process typically works: When you stop paying your monthly credit card bill, the credit card issuer will hound you on the phone asking for payment. If you know that you just can’t pay, ignore their calls (Caller ID works great for knowing when not to answer the phone!) — don’t talk to them on the phone to make excuses or promise to pay. After about 5 months of non-payment and ignoring their calls, you might want to pick up the phone because the the credit card issuer will offer you a sweet deal and this is the place you really should settle up with them if you can afford to. They will tell you that your account is about to be “charged off” but that they will settle now for a fraction of the amount owed (usually 25-50 cents on the dollar) — this is because they know that if they don’t get this amount from you now, chances are high that they will never see another dime from you. If you can afford to pay up the settlement at this time, it’s a very good idea to do so — your credit score will be dinged a bit and the amount of the balance that is forgiven will be considered as taxable income for tax purposes, but you won’t have to hassle with any of the rest of the following process. If you cannot afford to settle with them for pennies on the dollar, tell them so and they will “charge off” your account (this is a bookkeeping procedure that all unsecured credit issues have to perform after 180 days on non-collectible accounts) and sell the balance of your debt to a third party collection agency (usually a law firm) for a fraction of the total balance. These collection agencies make their bread and butter off of tricking you into thinking that you owe them anything, but you know better now!
Once a collection has bought your debt from the original credit card issuer, they will send you a letter informing you of this and demanding a payment. Look closely at the letter because they will also tell you that you have 30 days to dispute their claim. Here’s where the Collection Agency Killer letter comes into play. You will complete the letter (below) with your specific details (name, address, collection agency name & address, and your signature — but not the signature that you normally use so that they cannot scan it and make up some some kind of phony contract with it — just sign you name in a way/style that you normally do not). Print two copies of this letter, one for your records and one to send to them. Stick a copy of this letter in an envelope, address it to the collection agency, and then go to the post office to mail it with a Certified Mail receipt (about $4 with postage). Once mailed, keep the Certified Mail receipt and staple it to your copy of the letter and file it away for future reference. You now have proof that this letter was sent to the collection agency.
Give it a week and the phone calls from the collection agency will STOP. They have to, by law. Finally, you now have some piece of mind and you can go about your daily life without being hassled by some jerk in a cubicle who gets paid minimum wage by a law firm that spends their money down on a *risky gamble* that you’ll be intimidated or fearful enough to send them a dime of your hard-earned money! This is the game they’ve been cashing in on for years, but now the public is waking up and fighting back!
Now, wait for 30 days to see if the collection agency sends you ALL of the documentation that you requested. They will not because the whole banking industry is built upon a shaky foundation of shoddy and often-times undocumented or un-trackable paperwork! Sure, signed receipts of some of your credit card purchases probably exists in a warehouse or hard drive somewhere, but the collections agencies who buy your debt certainly are not in the position to receive, handle, store, or wade through boxes and boxes of receipts or credit card applications for every debt they pay to take a gambe on! They would need massive of staff, warehouses and sever farms to keep up with all that — so why bother with the expense of tracking everything properly when the public can be simply scared into compliance!? It’s so much simpler… and profitable! This is actually how they think, and it’s the kind of thinking that has led to the whole mortgage crisis that is tanking the global economy today. They cut corners to make big profits and in the end, they’ll come to realize that they lost…big!
So, 30 days has passed and you still haven’t received any proof that the collection agency has a claim. It’s because they do not have a contract! They won’t even send you a letter or call to tell you so. You just won’t hear from them anymore — no more statements and no more calls… but, they will eventually sell your debt to another law firm or collection agency, who, in turn, will notify you by mail they they now are handling your “account” and that they want you to pay up. Their letter will likewise state that you have 30 days to dispute their claim and so you will repeat the letter & certified mail process as described above, then wait another 30 days, get no response from them, and then about 90 days later you will repeat the process with the new sucker collection agency that has bought the debt. This is the point I’ve gotten to. One credit card debt has been passed on to three or four collection agencies and not one of them has ever shown me a scrap of evidence that I owe them a dime! I expect that eventually, this debt will get so “hot” that no agency will want to touch it with a ten foot pole — I may even have to keep up this letter writing process for 4 years until the statute of limitations for credit card debt expires (time depends on the state you live in, see the link). Who knows? But for now, since I cannot afford to pay off an $8,000 debt, it is certainly buying me time and peace of mind.
Now, on to the letter:
123 Your Street Address
Your City, State ZIP
Collection Agency Name
123 Their Street Address
Their City, State, ZIP
Re: Acct # XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX
To Whom It May Concern:
This letter is being sent to you in response to a debt collection notice dated *DATE HERE* . Be advised that this is not a refusal to pay, but a notice sent pursuant to the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act, 15 USC 1692g Sec. 809 (b) that your claim is disputed and validation of the claimed debt is requested.
This is NOT a request for “verification” or proof of my mailing address, but a request for VALIDATION made pursuant to the above named Title and Section. I respectfully request that your offices provide me with competent written evidence that I have any legal obligation to pay you.
Please provide me with ALL of the following, in writing, within 30 days:
1) What the money you say I owe is for;
2) Explain how you calculated what you say I owe;
3) Provide me with a copy of the contract bearing my signature showing that I agreed to take on the debt;
4) Identify the original creditor;
5) Show evidence that you are legally entitled to collect and settle debt issued by original creditor;
6) Show me that you are licensed to collect in my state;
7) Provide me with your license numbers and Registered Agent information
At this time I will also inform you that if your offices have reported invalidated information to any of the 3 major Credit Bureau’s (Equifax, Experian or TransUnion) this action might constitute fraud under both Federal and State Laws.
Once your offices are able to provide me with all of the above documentation I’ve requested, I will require at least 30 days to investigate this information and during such time all collection activity must cease and desist.
Should your offices fail to respond to this validation request within 30 days from the date of your receipt, all references to this account must be deleted and completely removed from my credit file and a copy of such deletion request shall be sent to me immediately.
I am also hereby requesting, in writing, that no telephone contact be made by your offices to my home, cell phone or place of employment. If your offices attempt telephone communication with me, including but not limited to computer generated calls and calls or correspondence sent to or with any third parties, it will be considered harassment. All future communications with me MUST be done in writing and mailed to the address noted in this letter.
This is an attempt to validate your records of such claimed debt. Any information obtained shall be used for that purpose.
Without Prejudice, U.C.C. 1-308
Friday, April 19, 2013
Protect your property – know your rights – stand your ground
Every day millions of people around the world are deprived of their property when a Sheriff of the court, or a Court Bailiff, or other, arrives at their home and begins to remove or attach their property – in most cases unexpectedly and also unlawfully.
But because our laws were not written to benefit people, but to rather uphold the rights of the corporations, the average person does not know what to say or what their rights are to prevent their property from being taken against their will.
The business of a Sheriff is not an ordinary private business or private enterprise. While they do operate as a business, they are heavily regulated and tightly governed by statute law – this works in favor of the people if they know what to say.
This document outlines what has come to our attention as the legal and lawful rights of all people, and what seems to be legal loophole in the system for our benefit – to pay the sheriff with a lawful PROMISSORY Note, drawn up by you and endorsed by you – when he/she arrives on your doorstep unexpectedly.
Such situations are highly stressful and people panic and go into shock and forget their own rights or how to respond. So please pay careful attention and memorize this information – it has to come naturally to you so that you do not panic and stumble on your words when facing a sheriff.
There is nothing to be afraid of – just having the courage to know your rights and how to stand your ground. Knowledge is power – use it for your own benefit.
If this does not make sense to you, then you need to understand two things:
1. You need to understand how the money and banking system works outside the scope of this document; and
2. A Promissory Note is defined as “incorporeal property” and lawful means of payment in most countries of the world; and
3. Accept that to a certain degree at least, this is a legal loophole that we can use to the benefit of the people against the draconian and unlawful activities of the banks and government.
In South Africa, the settlement of a debt using ‘incorporeal property’ is, prescribed among other places, in the High Court Rules of South Africa as follows:
Rule 45 (8) If incorporeal property, whether movable or immovable, is available for attachment, it may be attached without the necessity of a prior application to court in the manner hereinafter provided:
(a) Where the property or right to be attached is a lease or a bill of exchange, promissory note, bond or other security for the payment of money, the attachment shall be complete only when-
(i) notice has been given by the sheriff to the lessor and lessee,mortgagor and mortgagee or person liable on the bill of exchange or promissory note or security as the case may be, and
(ii) the sheriff shall have taken possession of the writing (if any) evidencing the lease, or of the bill of exchange or promissory note, bond or other security as the case may be, and
We have it on record from a hearing in the South Gauteng High Court, Johannesburg, South Africa, in the matter between STD Bank vs Tellinger, that the banks accept payment in Bills of Exchange AND Promissory Notes. The attached promissory note is compiled from its relevant definitions in the South African Bills of Exchange Act – see attachment.
NOTICE: This form of payment should only be used for banks – not to pay other people or small companies. They do not know what to do with such a form of payment – banks do.
It is therefore our opinion that you can use a Promissory Note, drawn up by you, to pay the Sheriff because it is a payment is to the Bank. You should not use this method for the settlement of non-bank debts.
The Sheriff has his instructions and must follow strict legal guidelines. He is not a legal expert especially on the issue of promissory notes and Bills of Exchange – therefore it is not his place to enter into an argument with you about the merits of the form of payment. You have to stand your ground on this point.
If the Sheriff does not accept your payment, then he must complete a Return of Service sheet to return to the bank’s attorneys and furnish you with you a copy.
Here is the sequence of events that the Ubuntu Party recommends. You have been conditioned to be terrified of a Sheriff or other persons of authority. Please study this and try to feel comfortable with all this information so that it is easy to remember what to do. Do not panic – do not be afraid.
Have the following handy:
· A piece of paper and a pen,
· A small black book that you can purchase from any stationary store,
· Print out the attached promissory note with your details and serial number on it – have a few ready in your home in a place that you can find easily .
· If you are able (not critical) record or film the entire conversation with a camera, cell phone or recording device.
Sequence of events:
1) The Sheriff arrives and will most likely introduce himself as being “from the Sheriff’s office.” This is not good enough.
2) Ask him/her for ID – do not let them onto the without ID that states he/she is a Sheriff of the Court. Best is to stop them at the gate or door. Copy all relevant details down onto the piece of paper. Don’t rush. Take your time and be thorough.
3) Demand a copy of the “writ of attachment” or “execution” or “valuation” – take a good look at it and make sure it is what he says it is. Again, take your time. Look for anything out of the ordinary (incorrect dates, pages not signed, etc.)
4) Look for the total amount written on his documents – but don’t comment or mention anything at this stage.
5) Say the following: I am willing and able to dispense with payment immediately, please wait here while I get it.
6) Fetch your blank Promissory Note (attached) and “black book” to write the details of the NOTE in.
7) Ask the Sheriff for the “all total”. Say to him: “What is the ‘all total – or full and final settlement to dispose of this matter?”
8) The “all total” is the full amount including costs; interest; fees; sheriff’s costs; attorney costs, and any other fees that may have been approved by the tax master.
9) The sheriff will most likely make a call to the lawyers for the ‘all total.’
10) Get the total amount from the Sheriff and fill in the Promissory Note.
11) If sheriff asks what you are doing, say that “you are tendering payment, please be patient.”
12) If he continues to ask what you are tendering, say: “I am settling this with a Promissory Note – it’s something like a cheque, but a Promissory Note is guaranteed because it is a liquid negotiable instrument. Kindly check High Court Rule 48 (8) (a) under “incorporeal property” for confirmation.
13) Do not be scared to sound like a robot or if you sound funny reading it out loud. The performance of a Sheriff is robotic in itself, so do not worry about how you sound.
14) In your “black book,” fill in the details of your Promissory Note, the same way that you would fill in a cheque stub for your records. Date – Amount – To whom – Serial number of your promissory note
15) Then you sign below the information and hand the book to the sheriff to sign – do this rapidly “ Please just sign here” and hand him the pen. Urge him to sign.
16) Hand him the Promissory Note only after he has signed the black book.
17) If he signs the book, the matter is closed and he has accepted your payment. He now has to file a Return of Service stating that he received payment of ……….. Rand/Dollars/etc – and he has to leave your premises.
18) Demand a copy of the Sheriff’s Return of Service document, that clearly shows that a payment of …xxx…rand/dollars was received from you.
19) The bank has three days to challenge or refuse your payment by means of a special petition. If they do not petition within 3 days the matter is settled. The Sheriff cannot come back with the same summons.
20) The bank will have to start a whole new legal action against you with a new summons.
21) If he refuses to sign and obstructs the process, repeat to him that you are attempting to settle the full amount or the “all total” and that he is obstructing you to do so. Say: “I hereby state for the record that I am attempting to settle the all total with a lawful payment via my Promissory Note and you are obstructing me and preventing me from doing so.”
22) Continue: “The payment is made in terms of the Bills of Exchange Act 34 of 1964 as amended by Act 56 of 2000; and it is also a settlement in full as specified in terms of High Court Rule 45(8)(a)”
23) If sheriff continues to be difficult not understanding what you are doing and wanting to proceed with his normal routine of attachment, tell him the following.
24) “I have tendered your full payment of ..xxx… rand/dollars and you have refused acceptance without qualification. I demand that you endorse on your Return of Service that you have refused to accept a lawful payment in the amount of ..xxx.. Rand/dollars, and rejected without qualification my payment.
5) The sheriff is not entitled to refuse a payment because he is an agent – make him aware of it. In other words, explain to him that he is an agent operating as an intermediary and he is bound by the rules of the Court and the rules pertaining to Sheriffs.
26) He must, as an agent, receive a lawful form of payment. Further explain him that he is not acting according to his mandate.
27) Demand a copy of the sheriff’s Return of Service.
28) The sheriff may NOT proceed with any attachments on your property OR even writing up any items, because:
a) You have tendered lawful payment -AND –
b) He has issued you with a Return of Service – OR –
c) He has refused payment and needs to file a Return of Service to the bank that states what transpired.
29) If the Sheriff insists on entering and attaching your property, ask him to leave or you will call the police.
30) NOTE: Sheriff’s have been widely known to call “their own police” who are usually police acting outside their mandate, paid for by the Sheriff. Should this occur, you must call the police yourself. It is also highly recommended that you have friends on speed dial who can show up to support you and act as witnesses. You must get names and ID numbers of all police who you encounter.
31) Remember that this is a CIVIL matter between the Bank and you – it is NOT a CRIMINAL matter – so the police may not assist the Sheriff in entering your home.
32) The Police are there to maintain the PEACE – so if the Sheriff wants to enter your property by force, the police should protect you.
33) The Sheriff needs to present different documents that rely on proof of a criminal offense to get assistance from the police. Stand your ground on this issue.
34) Inform him that he has exceeded his mandate and he is now trespassing.
35) Ask the police to arrest the Sheriff for unlawful entry and trespassing, after you have warned him, and ask them to charge him with intent to remove your property without cause.
36) An additional charge may be: an attempt to extort money from you without legal invoice. This is the ‘all total’ that the sheriff gave you earlier, without an official invoice. Nobody can demand payment without an invoice.
37) There may also be a possible case of fraud against the Sheriff and the lawyers and the bank, who gave him the ‘all total’. Because the total will most likely not be accurate – the common practice by the lawyers is to inflate these amounts without adding it up accurately. Put simply, if they feel you are ready to pay, the lawyers may inflate the amount, in belief that you are willing to settle. This is another reason why you should record the conversation.
38) The sheriff may be guilty of refusing lawful payment; extorting money without an invoice and inflating the amount payable.
See generic Promissory Note below. Please adapt it with your details – create your own sequence of serial numbers for each consecutive note; print out a few blank notes; and keep them in a safe place with easy access. This Promissory Note is suitable for South Africa and other countries where the existing money no longer states “I promise to pay the bearer”.
We suggest that in the UK and other countries, where it still states as such, the promissory note may not need the Terms & Conditions of payment, but be a pure “promissory note”. The state will claim that their notes are underwritten by the treasury and therefore have value – which is not really true. Because the state depends on the goodwill of the people to have “trust” in the state currency, which is an empty promise to pay, since the currency is not supported by any precious metals.
The people, on the other hand, may claim that their Promissory Notes are underwritten by the One People’s Public Trust 1776, of which every living breathing human being is automatically a beneficiary and therefore can use the TRUST to underwrite their own promissory notes. The OPPT was established on 10 September 2012, by its own Declaration and Order, lodged with UCC office in Washington, DC, under filing number 2012096074 and is a bona fide TRUST of the people of the planet.
0:00 – Bill Moyers introduces the context of this video.
0:37 – Meet a journalist and find out why the middle class disappeared in one particular area of California.
1:15 – Find out why people moved to Silicon Valley.
1:50 - Guess which financial phenomenon is most present in Silicon Valley.
2:28 – Hear what a former manufacturer has to say.
3:30 - Learn how the city of San Jose was irresponsible for 15 years.
4:01 – This former Googler was fired; see how he lives now.
4:50 - One family’s heartbreaking story.
5:33 – Guess who can help fix this problem.