1. Abrupt loss of interest in the people and things that held your interest before.
2. You simply cannot do that job any longer, or tolerate that person any more. Done.
3. Strange wanderlust or urge to relocate.
You may just * know * where you need to be.
4. Inner need to simplify life.
“Why the heck am I carrying around this much of junk? I don’t even remember why I wanted them.” is a common sentiment. Declutter and donate your stuff to Good Will. You may also get the urge to detox your own body.
5. Sudden change in food preference.
6. Sudden change in the taste to dress and decorate.
7. Some people report having a sudden “spiritual awakening,” accompanied with the feeling of clarity and empowerment.
8. Feeling spacy and detached from the rest of the world.
9. Getting harder and harder to follow conventional thinking.
“What the heck do I care (to keep up with the Jones, to stay in the status, to be organized and considerate, etc.)”
10. Absolute need to rest and relax.
11. Feeling younger or childlike.
In fact, your friends may notice you look younger.
12. Urge to do what you like to do.
Again, like a small kid. Being in the joy becomes increasingly important to you, replacing other priorities.
13. Change in sexual drive.
14. Change in sleep patterns.
Sometimes you wake up at 3 or 4 am every night, sometimes you sleep 10 hours or take a long nap.
15. Physical symptoms such as ringing in the ear, change in vision (sometimes daily), or strange itching and twitching around the body.
16. And some report switching back and forth between the new way and the old way. Well, this can happen if you don’t allow yourself to be in the new way.
Each person’s sensitivity is different. These are not temporary symptoms, with Ascension soul shift, this is going to be your new way, so you are best to embrace the changes. With Ascension soul shift, your existing soul crosses over without the physical death, and you receive a new version of soul, so it’s a way of being born again. What is great is we retain the body and the knowledge we have accumulated. You are the same person, yet you are new. So the best way to go around is to embrace the new you rather than resisting it. So where are we headed to? Becoming a lightbody and achieving immortality is one possibility. Remembering the various psychic / supernatural / extrasensory abilities we possess is another. Together, we are creating the New World, or the new version of heaven on Earth.
The way to ascend, then, is:
To be open to this change, the shift of ages, the Ascension.
To increase the vibration by aligning more with Divine Love, Light, Truth, Abundance and Power.
To embrace the changes including Ascension soul shift.
To live in the Now.
Ascension happens in the Now, not in the future. Or more accurately, Ascension is about breaking the illusion of time. Ascension is a natural process, and you will be guided to do what you need to do. In a sense, you don’t have to try to ascend at all.