Note: Big hmmmmmm….the plot thickens, anyone surprised?
One of the strangest parts surrounding the death of Supreme Court Judge Antonin Scalia, is the location where he died.
He took his last breath at a Cibolo Creek Ranch, located at the foot of the Chinati Mountains, south of Marfa, Texas. This location is shrouded in mystery. Stories of “strange lights” and UFO’s are well documented here for over one hundred years.
The Marfa lights, also known as the Marfa ghost lights, have been observed near U.S. Route 67 east of Marfa, Texas. The lights have gained fame as onlookers have ascribed them to paranormal phenomena such as ghosts, UFOs, or will-o’-the-wisps——- The lights are brightly-glowing balls of fire that float and dance along the horizon every night beginning at around sundown. These “orbs” of light will suddenly sputter to life, like someone lighting a campfire. They will sparkle and grow brighter, float around, move left and right, move up and down, and then suddenly, will grow dim and go out.
The State of Texas has built a special “Marfa Lights Viewing Area.” The site has bathrooms and pay telescopes for viewing the lights. It is located on U.S. Highway 90, about nine miles east of Marfa, Texas. In order to see the lights, spectators look off to the southwest, toward the Chinati Mountains (the location of Judge Scalia’s last breath), and wait for them to appear.
–Judge Scalia was found the EL PRESIDENTE Suite with a pillow over his head.
–No autopsy was performed to determine the cause of death.
–The Supreme Court is now balanced “4-4”, as President Obama ushers multiple legal agenda’s forward.
–Obama is the “44th” President
–Judge Scalia died on the “44th” day of the year. (2/13)
- Cibolo Creek Ranch where Judge Scalia died, has “33” Rooms and is owned by Billionaire John Poindexter, the ranch is situated at the base of the mysterious Chinati Mountains.
- Cibolo Creek Ranch is “33” miles south of Marfa.
- The Chianti mountains are known as the “GHOST Mountains”.
- Chinati means “GATE” in Apache
- President Barack Obama honored Poindexter for his time in the Vietnam War, with the Presidential Unit Citation, the nation’s highest award for unit valor, in a White House ceremony in October 2009.
- Oddly, Judge Scalia died at the foot of the Chinati mountains on the eve of Valentines Day, 2/13/16.
- When viewing the map below, notice that on the far side of the Chinati Mountains is the town of VALENTINE, Texas.
THE 322 Calling card
Judge Scalia died on February 13, 2016
Normally there are 321 days left in the year after February 13.
But on “leap years” there are “322” days left in the year–
2016 is a leap year—