Former Trump Staffer Sues Campaign, Claims Officials Failed to Take Action After State Director Pulled a Gun on Him


Note: Hillary has serious health problems and is owned by the war mongering banksters. Trump is inciting a race war and will allow mafia cartels & mob bosses thru the back door of the White House.

The year of the Fire Monkey is certainly living up to it’s chaotic reputation, it’ll be interesting to see how this all plays out my friends. Blessings, {~A~}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But remember, Trump in no way incited violence!

A former software trainer for Donald Trump’s campaign Wednesday filed a lawsuit against the campaign and the campaign’s former North Carolina State Director, who he alleges pulled a gun on him. The former staffer, Vincent Bordini, also says senior campaign officials refused to take action against the state director, WBTC reports.

Bordini named Donald J. Trump for President, Inc. and former state director Earl Phillip as defendants in the suit. The complaint alleges that in February, Bordini,—“a dedicated, loyal Trump campaign staffer—was riding with Phillip in Phillip’s jeep when the state director “produced a pistol, put his right index finger on the trigger, and drove the barrel into Vincent’s knee cap.”

The complaint continues, painting an eerie image of the altercations:

“Phillip pushed the barrel into Vincent’s knee. The barrel’s pressure crinkled Vincent’s blue jeans. Phillip ominously stared sidewise at Vincent while driving the Jeep down the road and the barrel into Vincent.

“Vincent froze. Phillip’s gun was loaded and the safety was off. A bump in the road would likely result in a bullet hole, and worse, in Vincent’s knee.”

Bordini also alleges he told the regional director later that evening about the incident. According to Bordini, the director told him he once had a similar altercation with Phillip, adding he was “terrified” of the state director. In total, the suit alleges at least two other campaign members were approached with a gun by Phillip. “They described Phillip yelling and screaming in anger while brandishing a pistol,” the lawsuit reads.

According to Bordini, when he went up the chain to national field director Stuart Jolly, senior officials “did nothing” about the incident. According to the suit, he then told former campaign manager Corey Lewandowski (who has his own history of battery and assault) about Phillip; ultimately the campaign “did nothing to correct Phillip’s brazen behavior.”

Bordini resigned on March 12. He’s suing the campaign for “assault, battery, intentional infliction of emotional distress and negligent infliction of emotional distress.” Last week, the Trump campaign replaced Phillip as North Carolina state director, though the campaign has declined to comment on the case.

Leave a Reply

Please log in using one of these methods to post your comment:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s