(Lance Schuttler) When it comes down to it, the most important thing we can to do help transform ourselves and the world for the better is to raise our own vibration. As it has been stated by numerous indigenous teachers in the past and confirmed by quantum physics today, everything is connected by a unified vibratory field. It only makes sense then that if we are to help improve the world around us, we must improve ourselves. We must raise our own vibration to raise the collective’s vibration. Here are some of the most incredible ways to do just that.
by Lance Schuttler, December 28th 2016
1. Flower essences: Though flower essences are different than essential oils, they are nonetheless one of the most potent ways to raise your vibration. Flower essences help us to process and heal things that are going on with our emotional state. In other words, they are nutrients for the soul. Dr. Edward Bach, who helped to bring much awareness to flower essences talked about the benefits of them, “The action of the flower essences raises the vibration of the being…they cure by flooding the body with the beautiful vibrations of the highest nature, in whose presence there is the opportunity for disease to melt away like snow in sunshine.”
3. Fulvic Acid: Continuing with the theme of improving electrical activity within the body, we’ll look at fulvic acid, which is the strongest anti-oxidant known with over 14 tetratrillion electrons that it can donate or receive. This renders free radicals neutral and harmless. Fulvic acid also is one of the richest sources of electrolytes, which helps to restore electrochemical balance within the body, and ensures electrical output capability remains strong and vibrant. It is excellent at detoxifying the body, transporting nutrients and even neutralizing radioactive substances that sometimes find their way into the body. There are numerous other benefits of consuming fulvic acid, but it must be ensured that the source of the fulvic acid one uses is optimal. Optimally Organic says their fulvic is best when it is water-extracted from lush vegetation and not from a dried rock bed.
4. Removing Alcohol: Alcohol is a well-known depressant and can bring out the darker aspects of ourselves when consumed. Removing it from your life is a sure way to continuously raise your vibration.
5. Burning Sage: Burning sage has also long been used to clear away negative energy. It has also been scientifically proven to help clear harmful bacteria from the air. For us, when we are around people, whether it is at school, work or running an errand, we naturally pick up energy that other people emit. Sage helps us to clear away any negative energy we make have picked up from other people. Doing this after you come home for the day can help raise your vibration by clearing away other people’s energy. It helps us maintain our energy field and maintain our own unique vibration.
6. Solfeggio frequencies: The Solfeggio frequencies are a 6-tone scale that was used in ancient Gregorian chants but was apparently “lost” by the Catholic church. In the mid-1970’s Dr. Joseph Puleo rediscovered the Solfeggio scale when he was researching numerological patterns within the Bible. Modern science now shows us that all frequencies have a direct effect on our cells. Some frequencies are health-promoting, while others are health-diminishing. The solfeggio frequencies are very beneficial. With respect to 528 Hz, it corresponds with Mi on the Solfeggio musical scale. In Latin, Mira gestorum translates roughly to “miracle” or “resound the wonders.” Quite interestingly, 528 Hz is a frequency genetic biochemists have used to repair broken DNA. This audio track on Youtube contains all of the solfeggio frequencies and is a wonderful way to raise your vibration, whether you are relaxing around the home or doing work at the computer.