Note: This is one of the strangest health story’s to surface in quite some time. Was this guy being mind controlled, or is he simply a psychopath? This is a twisted affair which is still shrouded in mystery.
That said, there’s nothing to fear. “IF” – big if – the Black Plague spreads, or if you need to travel to Africa simply stock up on Thieves Oil. It was used by thieves during the Black Plague to avoid contracting the disease while they robbed the dead and dying. When questioned by a judge about how they avoided catching the plague, testimony revealed they wore scarves doused with Thieves Oil over their nose and mouth, which apparently prevented transmission and boosted immune function. Strange times indeed, be safe…blessings!
(C)2017 http://www.POTRBLOG.com Is Virulent Black Death Outbreak Tied To Admitted Gay Fetish-Murder Triangle Plague Researcher? The highly unusual outbreak of airborne Pneumonic Plague in Madagascar may be manmade and of higher threat to humanity than might otherwise be expected. In an August tweet the PORTBLOG team warned about the potential for an outbreak of Pneumonic Plague tied to the arrest one of the world’s top Pneumonic Plague researcher’s as the mastermind behind a truly bizarre gay fetish murder triangle. Fast forward two months, and a highly unusual Pneumonic Plague outbreak is underway in Madagascar, and it has been declared at risk of spreading internationally via air travel.
Here is what we know about the guy who might be behind this unusual outbreak:
(1) He admitted he recently traveled to Madagascar
(2) He was appointed to lead Pneumonic Plague research at the Pasteur Institute in Paris
(3) French Authorities strangely killed his security clearance to handle BioWeapons
(4) He returned to the USA and apparently masterminded a Fetish Murder Ritual with a stranger to murder multiple people, including himself and his coconspirator.
(5) His apparent profile fits the type of person who would engage in a Bioterror murder.
(6) He researched and engineered virulent forms of airborne Plague bacteria in his lab
(7) The time frame is right for him to have seeded Pneumonic Plague in Madagascar (8) A highly unusually airborne outbreak of Pneumonic Plague has occurred in Madagascar
(9) Since his arrest Wyndham Lathem admitted that: ‘he’s not the person people thought he was’. None of this proves that Wyndham Lathem is behind the outbreak, but it is coincidence enough that prudent persons might make preparations for a Global outbreak much like the World Bank just did yesterday (10/24).
Source info at http://pissinontheroses.blogspot.com/…