Conventional agriculture and farming are creating large dead zones in the ocean. Please become pro active and buy organic foods and products only.
Divest Monsanto Now, You in? Here are 5 things you can do from the comfort of your home and still make a HUGE impact.
1. Download a poster and tag your photo with #divestMonsanto or change your Facebook, Twitter or Instagram profile photo: http://bit.ly/1uKaa7c
2. Share our petition with your friends and family http://action.fooddemocracynow.org/sign/take_the_Monsanto_stock_plunge/
3. Call Fidelity Investments and ask them to Divest Monsanto Now! 1 (800)-343-3548
4. Get active on the Divest Monsanto Now! page: https://www.facebook.com/DivestMonsantoNow
5. Download flyers, posters and banners and join our partners March Against Monsanto at their march with these materials:
Download your flyers here:
Download your banners here:
Aloha Beloved Friends!
By now, many of you are aware of our current campaign to fight back against biotech giant Monsanto.
For more information about the reasons behind this campaign watch our enlightening video:
Many people in this country have given up on fighting injustice. Citizens United symbolized for some the last vestige of a check on the unlimited capitol flooding our system.
We still have the power. We are raising awareness about Monsanto’s crimes against human health and the environment, but we need your help.
This month, we are raising $6,200 for an educational and enlightening billboard campaign targeted in Monsanto’s home county of St. Louis Missouri.
Monsanto poses one of the greatest threats on the planet to human health and the environment.
We have only three days left for this drive so if you’ve been thinking about getting involved, click here now to make a tax-deductible donation.
Sign petition here: